Information we collect
We collect information you provide directly to us, like when you send us an email or fill out a contact form, but we also collect certain information automatically via our website.
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, phone number, company name, IP address, and an ID or number assigned to your account.
- Customer records, such as billing and shipping address, and credit or debit card data.
- Demographics, such as your age or gender.
- Commercial information, such as products or services history and purchases.
- Internet activity, such as your interactions with our website, emails sent and other interactions between you and our business.
- Audio or visual data, such as photos or videos you may have shared with us via email or social media.
- Geolocation data,
- Employment and education data, such as the data you provide when you apply for a job with us.
Information you provide
- Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Content. We collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you write, questions and information you provide to customer support or comments and content that you may post on social media channels. We may also collect content such as photos, videos or other content that you submit to us.
- Employment Data. We collect data as necessary to consider you for a job opening if you submit an application to us, including your employment history, resume, transcript, responses to questions listed on our job applications or other forms related to your application for employment, writing samples and references.
You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect information about your device and how your device interacts with our website. We may use Service Providers to collect this information. The categories of information we automatically collect and have collected in the last 12 months include:
- Service Use Data. We collect data about the features you use, the pages you visit, the emails and advertisements you view, the products you purchase, the time of day you browse, your referring and exiting pages, and other similar information.
- Device Connectivity and Configuration Data. We collect data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and other similar information.
- IP Address and Device Identifiers. We collect your IP address and other device identifiers, including mobile advertising identifiers. We collect this data for various purposes, including to assess, diagnose problems, and improve the functioning of our website, servers, and hosting providers as well as to analyze trends and traffic patterns, gather demographic information, track the date, time, and duration of each session within our website, prevent fraud and customize our services and advertisements.
- Location Data. We collect data about your device’s location.
- Log Files. Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users’ movements around our site and understand trends.
Use of Information
- Manage our website leads, including your inquiries, company information and website content.
- Perform services requested by you, such as to process and fulfill your order, to respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- Send appointment reminders and otherwise assist in confirming or scheduling interactions with us.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
- Prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, including suspected fraud.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities.
- Conduct surveys and/or research on our users’ demographics, interests, behavior.
- Improve our marketing and promotional efforts, Service content and product and service offerings.
- Develop and send you direct marketing, including advertisements and communications about our and other party products, offers, promotions, events, and services.
- Provide and serve advertising on our Service and unaffiliated websites and services.
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Fulfill any other business or commercial purposes disclosed to you at your direction or with your consent.
Sharing your information
- We share your information with agents, contractors, and other service providers in connection with their work on our behalf (collectively “Service Providers”). Our Service Providers only receive your information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use such information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by Senkox. We only provide Service Providers with the information necessary to complete the requested service, product or transaction and contractually prohibit them from retaining, using, or disclosing information about you for any purpose other than performing services for us. Notwithstanding the above, we may permit our Service Providers to use aggregate information that does not identify you or de-identified data for other purposes.
- We may disclose your information as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We also may share your information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, including suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law. We may also share your information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Service or any person or party.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Senkox Technologies needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Senkox Technologies permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Senkox Technologies legitimate interests
- Senkox Technologies needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
senkox.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
To opt-out of Google Analytics tracking for all sites, even sites whose source code you do not control, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Like any other website, senkox.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that senkox.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We use several Google tools and HubSpot as our main CRM, you can read their privacy policies below:
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
senkox.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
California Consumer Privacy Act
This section provides information organized in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) for residents of California about how we handle personal information we have collected over the past 12 months.
- Collect. The sections above entitled “Information you provide” and “Information collected automatically” disclose the categories of personal information that we collect, which include your device and browser information, your name, your phone number and email address.
- Use. The section above entitled “Use of information” discloses that the categories of personal information we collect are used to provide our services, , to inform marketing practices, to communicate with you and to screen orders for fraud, among other.
- Disclose. The section above entitled “Sharing your Information” discloses that we share your personal information with service providers, affiliates, law enforcement authorities, and as needed with third parties to provide our services. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- Requests for Deletion, Copy and Right to Know Your Information. California consumers have the right to make the following requests, which we endeavor to honor from non-California residents as well:
- Deletion. You have the right to request the deletion of personal information that we have collected about you.
- Copy and Right to Know. You have the right to request a copy of the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including the categories of information, sources, and purposes of collection, as well as categories of third parties we have shared it with. Such Personal Information Request can be made twice during a 12 month period and our business will respond within 45 days of receiving the request.
- Designated Agent. You may designate an agent to make a request on your behalf. That agent must have access to your account in order for us to verify the request.
- Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you, including by denying or providing a different level or quality of goods or services should you choose to exercise your options under the CCPA.
You may submit deletion, copy and right to know requests via email using the subject “CCPA Personal Information Request” to the email listed in our contact page, or by directly submitting a contact form through that page. You can also submit a Personal Information Request via direct mail with your name, email and phone number to the mailing address listed on our contact page.
Your California Privacy Rights under California’s Shine-the-Light Law. California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information, disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to the email listed on our contact page using the subject “Shine-the-Light Request”.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Last updated: December 30th, 2019.