Linear Hot Spot Detector
The Senkox HSD-T Linear Hot Spot Detector consists of Senkox HSD Linear Heat Sensor (LHS) cables and a DAQ module.
The HSD-T Linear Hot Spot Detector can detect the real-time highest temperature of the monitored equipment along with the HSD LHS cables. These sensor cables also provide the rate of temperature change (ROTC) which increases the likelihood of early fire detection, which in turn, increases the protection of project assets and deliverables, while promoting a safe working environment in the most hazardous of conditions.
This detector can work as a stand-alone fire alarm controller, or it can be networked with other detectors and fire alarm systems to the existing system.
- Detect hot spot temperature and rate of temperature change.
- Sensor open or short circuit fault detection.
- Support up to four channels Senkox HSD sensor inputs.
- Compatible with all Senkox HSD type T linear heat sensor cables.
- One LCD display (Micro series): display temperature and ROTC for each sensor.
- Two alarm relay: relay output can be programmed to be sensor fault alarm, ROTC alarm, pre-alarm and fire alarm.
- One RS485 commutation port: with Modbus RTU protocol.
- IP65 protective version (Micro series) and compact version (Nano series) available.
|Sensor Input||T-LA, T-LB, T-HC, T-LD, T-LE|
|Sensor Channels||Up to 4|
|Operating Temperature (Sensor)||-40 to 260 °C|
|Sensor Length||Up to 200m|
|Communication Port||1 × RS485 port; Modbus RTU data protocol; 2500 VDC Isolation|
|Operating Temperature (DAQ module)||-20 to 70°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||IEC61000-4-2, level III; IEC61000-4-4 level III; IEC61000-4-5 level III|
|Power Supply||9 to 35VDC, 3W max|
|Hazardous Location (Sensor)||Class I, Division 1, 2|
|Dimension (DAQ module)||Micro series: 205×177×60mm (L×W×H)
Nano series: 112×107×72mm (L×W×H)
|Protection Degree||Sensor: IP68
DAQ module: IP65 (Micro series), IP32 (Nano series)