Linear Hot Spot Detector
The Senkox HSD-TP Linear Hot Spot Detector is a function-enhanced detector that can locate the position of the highest temperature, or hot spot, as well as the size of the hot spot along the detection cable.
The HSD-TP has standard hot spot detection functions such as real-time highest temperature detection and rate of temperature change (ROTC) for early fire detection. The enhanced detector, however, will show the size and position of the hot spot, providing critical information to assist in protecting your project’s assets and loss of production due to a fire.
- Detect temperature, hot spot position, ROTC.
- Sensor open or short circuit fault detection.
- One LCD display (Micro series): display temperature, position, and ROTC.
- Two alarm relay: relay output can be programmed to be sensor fault alarm, ROTC alarm, pre-alarm and fire alarm.
- One RS485 commutation port: with Modbus RTU protocol.
- IP65 protective version (Micro series) and compact version (Nano series) available.
|Sensor Diameter||5.5 mm|
|Operating Temperature (Sensor)||-40 to 260 °C|
|Sensor Length||Up to 200m|
|Communication Port||1 × RS485 port; Modbus RTU data protocol; 2500 VDC Isolation|
|Operating Temperature (DAQ module)||-20 to 70°C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Electromagnetic Compatibility||IEC61000-4-2, level III; IEC61000-4-4 level III; IEC61000-4-5 level III|
|Power Supply||9 to 35VDC, 3W max|
|Hazardous Location (Sensor)||Class I, Division 1, 2|
|Dimension (DAQ module)||Micro series: 205×177×60mm (L×W×H)
Nano series: 112×107×72mm (L×W×H)
|Protection Degree||Sensor: IP68
DAQ module: IP65 (Micro series), IP32 (Nano series)