Fuel Storage Temperature Monitoring System
Petroleum storage tanks and cryogenic product storage facilities (liquid natural gas, LPG, ethylene, ammonia, etc.) require sensitive temperature monitoring systems to give ample warning of elevated temperatures prior to combustion. By providing an advanced notice of rising temperatures, appropriate steps can be taken to prevent a disaster from happening. Senkox TDS-FS Temperature Monitoring System is the ideal solution to fill this role. The TDS-FS system is composed of multiple Senkox HSD Linear Hot Spot Detectors and accessories; the HSD Linear Hot Spot Detector includes HSD linear heat sensors and DAQ modules.
The flexibility of the Senkox HSD Linear Heat Sensor cables, allows it to be mounted around the tank. The system provides real-time temperature monitoring and also detects the precise location of hot spots. As a result, safety personnel have real-time data of the thermal conditions of the storage tanks. This feature provides advanced warning and extra time for working personnel to deal with cases of overheating. It also clearly identifies the hot spot location.
- Sensors are intrinsically safe, and can be installed in hazardous locations.
- Continuous and flexible linear sensor provides superior coverage in tight spaces.
- Continuous temperature monitoring and rapid response to changes in temperature.
- Sensors are able to withstand high temperature and can be reused repeatedly.
- Simple system layout with easy installation, low maintenance.
- Detects the hot spot temperature in real-time.
- Details the position and size of any hot spot.
- Provides rate of temperature change (ROTC).
|Sensor||HSD Linear heat sensor|
|Sensor Type||TLA, TLB, TLF, TPLA|
|Working Temperature||-40 to 260 degrees C (Sensor)|
|Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 degrees C Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Protection Degree||Sensor: IP68; Control Panel: IP65.|
|Sensor Channels||Up to 24|
|Communication Interface||RS 485 Port, Modbus/RTU Protocol|
|Power Supply||12 to 35V DC, 10W max|
|Hazardous Location||Sensor: Class I, Division 1
Control Panel: Class I, Division 2