Transformer Temperature Monitoring System
Overloading, aging, and poor cable contact can cause a transformer to overheat, often resulting in a fire disaster. As a result, a temperature monitoring system is the ideal solution to mitigate and prevent such disasters.
The Senkox TDS-TR Temperature Monitoring System offers unparalleled versatility, accuracy, and functionality in managing transformer fire safety. The Senkox HSD Linear Heat Sensors (LHS) can be placed on the surface of the transformer and provide real-time monitoring of any temperature changes. In addition, the system will locate the position and size of the emerging hot spot. The Senkox HSD LHS cables are flexible, resistant to fatigue, and can be used to cover any span of the desired monitored area.
The TDS-TR system is composed of multiple Senkox HSD Linear Hot Spot Detectors and accessories; the HSD Linear Hot Spot Detector includes HSD linear heat sensors and DAQ modules.
- Sensors are intrinsically safe, and can be installed in hazardous locations.
- Continuous and flexible linear sensor provides intimate coverage.
- Continuous temperature monitoring and rapid response to changes in temperature.
- Sensors are able to withstand high temperature and can be reused repeatedly.
- Simple system layout with easy installation, low maintenance.
- Detects the hot spot temperature in real-time.
- Details the position and size of any hot spot.
- Provides rate of temperature change (ROTC).
|Sensor||HSD Linear heat sensor|
|Sensor Type||TLA, TLB, TLF, TPLA|
|Working Temperature||-40 to 260 degrees C (Sensor)|
|Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 degrees C Relative humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Protection Degree||Sensor: IP68; Control Panel: IP65.|
|Sensor Channels||Up to 24|
|Communication Interface||RS 485 Port, Modbus/RTU Protocol|
|Power Supply||12 to 35V DC, 10W max|
|Hazardous Location||Sensor: Class I, Division 1
Control Panel: Class I, Division 2